TERMS AND POLICIES
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Your privacy is important to us. We collect, use, and share information with your consent, to provide you with services, perform our business obligations, and to protect your rights. We take your data security and privacy very seriously. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
If you have given us consent, we may use your personal data to:
- provide you with specific productions, offerings, or information, customer support, advertising/marketing services
- fulfill the terms of our contract
- comply with applicable laws, government requests, or legal requests.
- use third-party advertising companies to serve you ads when you sign up to our Website. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- work with service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- audit, analyze, and research in order to maintain and improve our services
- determine the popularity of content and study online activity
- to maintain the safety and security of our Website, data, and to protect people who use our services
- to comply with laws and regulations
- to protect the rights of the Company and its partners
You may unsubscribe from receiving marketing offers at any time by using the “Unsubscribe” or “Opt-out” link at the bottom of any email marketing message, replying to any text message with the word “STOP” or by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will only store your personal information for as long as necessary to complete the purposes set out in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We take measures to prevent the loss, alteration, or misuse of your information. We carefully limit access to the database in which your personal information is stored.
We have taken measures to keep your personal information private and safe from unauthorized access. Only authorized personnel are allowed to access personal information, and only for business purposes. We take technical and security measures to secure sensitive personal information that is transferred to our database.
As no method of storage or transmission over the internet is ever 100% secure, we do our best to protect your personal information, but transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that misuse, loss, or alteration will ever occur, but we take reasonable efforts to prevent it.
This Website is directed at adults over the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit data from children under the age of 18, nor do we knowingly distribute such information. By using our Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age or that you are the parent or guardian of a minor and consent to their usage of this Website. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected information from a minor, we will delete such data from our records. If you believe such information has been collected by us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority or contact us at email@example.com.
You can unsubscribe from our email marketing list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe or opt-out link at the bottom of each email, or by replying to any email message with the word "Unsubscribe". You will then be removed from the email marketing list.
DO NOT TRACK FEATURE
Many web browsers and operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (DNT) feature that be enabled to signal your data collection privacy preferences. Unfortunately, no uniform technology standard has been recognized for implementing DNT signals, and as such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals.
California residents have the right to opt out of the sale of personal information about them such as their name, postal address, email address, and other identifying information, permitted by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). You do not need to physically be in California, provided that you have a current California residence. To exercise your rights provided by CCPA, such as the right to access or delete your personal information, or to opt-out of the future usage of your personal information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, or to submit a request relating to your personal information, you may email us at email@example.com.